Argentina offers a wonderfully diverse range of attractions and while its size means that you can explore tropical landscapes as well as glacial ones, it nevertheless has a more European feel to it than the rest of South America. Buenos Aires is a delight to wander through with distinct neighbourhoods, great food and wine and of course a fantastic nightlife. Wildlife enthusiasts will appreciate the opportunity to see myriad bird and marine life such as owls, eagles, whales and penguins in Peninsula Valdes as well as an impressive array of tropical species at Iguazu Falls. Stunning scenery abounds with the forested Lake District, towering Andes and vast open spaces and glaciers of Patagonia all vying for your attention.
Argentina is best visited between November and April when the weather is mild in the south although it does become very hot and humid in the north during the country’s peak summer months of December and January.
Contact us for a tailor-made itinerary which we will design to meet your specific requirements.
Brazil & Argentina: Cities, Waterfalls & Wilderness
Explore the Brazilian capital Buenos Aires, the beauty of Iguazu Falls and the Amazon and end in famous Rio de Janeiro
Argentina & Chile - Cities, Glaciers & Desert
Visually rewarding itinerary to see the highlights of Southern Patagonia and the Atacama Desert
- Wander through the diverse neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires from colourful La Boca to the modern waterfront of Puerto Madero.
- Enjoy hikes along lakes and through forests in Argentina’s picturesque Lake District.
- Fly up to Iguazu Falls and witness one of the world’s most dramatic waterfalls.
- Get away from it all in the beautiful wilderness of Patagonia taking in mountains, glaciers and estancias.
- Spot whales, seals and penguins on a boat trip from Peninsula Valdes.