Stretching from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific Ocean, Australia is a vast, diverse country. It offers everything from lush, green rainforests along its northeast coast, to the arid, red outback at its centre and from the sheer, natural, beauty of the Great Barrier Reef to the sprawling skyscrapers of its big cities. Its iconic sights seem as familiar as our own, from the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, through to Uluru (formally known as Ayers Rock).
The size of Western Europe, but with a third of the population of the UK, Australia has something to offer everyone. From the well-trodden route of Perth, the Blue Mountains and the Great Barrier Reef, through to the remoteness of Western Australia’s north coast, there is an itinerary to suit. Families are also well catered for, with amazing beaches and theme parks in abundance, along with as many activities as you can cope with.
- Enjoy the fabulous beaches, award winning restaurants and iconic sights in Sydney.
- Visit Uluru, the iconic symbol of the Australian Outback, located within Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Explore the Kings Canyon, the MacDonnell Ranges and the sleepy desert city of Alice Springs, home to the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia.
- Take a trip to The Great Barrier Reef. Choose to either dive below or take a helicopter ride.
- Sample the culture, food, shopping and sport in Melbourne.