Spain is an excellent destination for fly drive holidays with each region offering a number of interesting towns and villages to explore. Andalucía is a perfect example with its pretty whitewashed towns such as Grazalema and Vejer, some beautiful protected parks including El Torcal and the more famous Sierra Nevada National Park plus some of Spain’s most impressive cities including Seville and Granada. Add to this the long sand coastline of the Costa de la Luz and it is no wonder we send so many clients to this fascinating region.
For art lovers, Spain is a delight; its cities are home to some impressive art galleries and museums, not least Madrid’s Prado. Barcelona boasts the Museu Picasso while Bilbao has the architectural masterpiece Museo Guggenheim.
Spain lends itself very well to family holidays with an abundance of excellent resorts across the country. Mallorca is great for young children with its protected beaches and coves while the Canary Islands of Tenerife and Lanzarote are perfect for those looking for some winter sun at Christmas or February half term. For the perfect family summer holiday we work with a selection of delightful villas on the Costa de la Luz where visitors can walk to shops, restaurants and a long sandy beach.
Hacienda de San Rafael
A smart hotel formerly part of an 18th century olive estate, well located for exploration of Seville and Jerez
Corral del Rey
An old 17th century Casa Palacio in Seville which has been tastefully renovated into a modern luxury hotel
Hotel Barceló La Bobadilla
Luxury hotel set in its own extensive grounds in the rolling hills of Southern Spain
La Fuente de la Higuera
Thoughtfully converted former olive mill dating from the 18th century
Mas de la Serra
A remote, scenic nine-room hotel with a Peruvian restaurant and easy access to Matarraña’s best sites
La Torre del Visco
Homely, handsome and high-quality, La Torre del Visco makes an informal, luxurious base from which to explore Spain’s best secret
A stylishly restored 18th century mansion turned apartment hotel in Barcelona’s historic centre
Hospes Palacio Del Bailio
Charming and characterful hotel located in the pretty backstreets of Cordoba
Hospes Palacio de los Patos
A stunning mansion converted into a chic hotel in downtown Granada
Hotel Cala Sant Vicenç
An intimate hotel set in lush gardens on Mallorca’s north west coast.
Andalucía Fly Drive
Southern Spanish fly drive taking in the famous sites of Seville, Vejer and Ronda
Andalucía - Sun, Sights & Sea
8 day itinerary contrasting Granada's mountains with the winding streets of the Albaicín district
Hiking the GR-7 Trail in Granada Province
Self guided trail walk in the Alpujarra, the foothills of the Sierra Nevada
- Visit Spain’s capital, Madrid, home to some of the best art galleries in Europe, beautiful architecture and an impressive culinary scene.
- Explore Spain using the country’s excellent rail network, travelling between the Andalusian cities of Seville, Cordoba and Granada is particularly enjoyable.
- Enjoy a city break in Barcelona which can easily be combined with a beach break on the Costa Brava, a great destination for a family summer holiday with pretty fishing villages and sandy coves.
- Combine a drive through the stunning Pyrenees with a visit to Spain’s Rioja wine region for a trip of magical mountain scenery and gastronomic delights.
- Visit some of Spain’s interior; the peaceful villages of Castilla y Leon or the white washed hill towns of Andalucía.