From its extravagant temples and lush countryside in the north to its long stretches of golden beach found in the south, Thailand is an incredible country of contrasts. No matter what draws you in, it really will keep you hooked.
With so much to offer, any trip to Thailand needs to be tailored to your whims. If you like bustling city with heaps of character, there really is no place like Bangkok. From exceptional temples which will excite the most reluctant of historians to vivacious markets and incredible food stalls, it is a city that offers everything. The north is a totally different picture, and no visit to Thailand would be complete without seeing the incredible natural landscapes of Chiang Mai.
In contrast, the sweeping sands found on one of its many islands are a perfect way to end a holiday.
Thailand makes a great holiday with children, young or old as there is plenty to see and do. Particularly if you have teenagers, it is an ideal location for them to safely explore and with plenty of activities from great nightlife to fantastic wildlife it is sure to keep them busy. Equally though, if you are looking for idyllic beaches and Eden-like landscapes to share on honeymoon, Thailand is a great destination with some stunning hotels perfect for a romantic honeymoon.
- Stroll through the wonderful Thai markets in Bangkok.
- Lose yourself in the fascinating stories of the Golden temple and other mesmerising cultural sites throughout the country.
- Bath elephants in Kanchanaburi’s Elephant world.
- Canoe down the stunning River Kwai.
- See the incredible Grand Palace and visit the enchanting amulet market.