Work With Us
We are currently seeking an experienced travel sales consultant with good worldwide knowledge and an interest in developing tailor made itineraries. The ideal canditate will be highly motivated and enjoy handling a wide range of enquiries, be able to work on their own initiative and demonstrate first class customer service.
• Experienced sales person from the travel industry with an ability to sell holidays to a wide range of destinations – knowledge of European product is desirable.
• Looking for someone with a proven track record in client management and reaching sales targets.
• An ability and desire to handle customers who require a high level of personal service and expertise.
The successful candidate will have:
• Significant (5 years ideally) sales experience within the travel industry, ideally from a high-end travel agent or independent tour operator.
• Experienced in tailormade itineraries.
• An interest in sourcing unique and interesting product that differentiates our holidays from the competition.
• Educated to degree level (preferred)
• Have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
• Computer and web literate.
• The ability to work under pressure and be flexible to the needs of the client.
• To assist in the delivery of the Company’s business strategy and its objectives
• Deliver a high level of service to both the Company’s Internal and External Customers
• Take ownership for one’s own personal development needs in anticipation of business requirements
• Contribute fully to the team
• To abide by all Company policies and procedures
Key Specific Duties:
• Perform sales of holidays for all areas to existing and new customers
• Taking and recording of enquiries in line with company processes
• Advise customers including provision of brochures, itineraries and quotations
• Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge, expertise and customer service and readiness to improve in these areas at all times
• Ensure all reservations are made, and appropriate invoices paid for holidays
• Assist and advise colleagues with sales as necessary
• Achieve individual and contribute to team sales and margin targets
• Follow up sales upon their return and feedback to colleagues as necessary