Work With Us
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Role:
We are seeking an experienced travel planner who will thrive in an autonomous environment and take a proactive approach to client management. You must be passionate about a wide range of destinations and demonstrate an ability and desire to tailor travel solutions for our repeat customers, who require a high degree of knowledge, expertise and customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
• Significant (minimum 3 years) sales experience within the travel industry, gained from either an independent travel agent or specialist luxury tour operator.
• Experience in creating tailormade itineraries to a wide range of destinations working with a range of suppliers including DMC’s.
• A desire to source unique and diverse product that illustrates how Real Holidays differentiates from the competition.
• Educated to degree level (preferred)
• Have excellent written communication skills and a good telephone manner.
• A proactive approach with a good understanding of managing customer relationships, and demonstrate a flexible attitude in meeting the needs of the client.
• An interest in working with the Product and Marketing team to develop exciting and innovative content for brochures and the website.
Competitive salary and benefits package including 1 guaranteed fam trip per year.
Job Purpose / Mission:
To perform sales of holidays to customers.
To assist in the delivery of the Company’s business strategy and its objectives
Deliver a high level of service to both the Company’s Internal and External Customers
Take ownership for one’s own personal development needs in anticipation of business requirements
Contribute fully to the team
To abide by all Company policies and procedures
Key Specific Duties:
Perform sales of holidays for all areas to existing and new customers
Taking and recording of enquiries in line with company processes
Advise customers including provision of brochures, itineraries and quotations
Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge, expertise and customer service and readiness to improve in these areas at all times
Ensure all reservations are made, and appropriate invoices paid for holidays
Assist and advise colleagues with sales as necessary
Achieve individual and contribute to team sales and margin targets
Follow up sales upon their return and feedback to colleagues as necessary.